How do you change the cabin air filter on a Mazda?
How To Change A Cabin Air Filter
- Empty your glove box of its contents. …
- Open the glove box and let it hang. …
- Pinch both sides of your glove box near the top. …
- Pull out the old cabin air filter element from its little tab and set it aside. …
- Put the box back by again pinching the sides.
Does cx5 have a cabin filter?
Learn how to change a 2012+ Mazda CX-5 cabin air filter. The manufacturer’s schedule says to replace it every 2 years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. This guide includes all the tools and parts needed to get the job done quickly.
Where is the air filter in a Mazda CX-5?
Open the Hood
- Locate the hood release lever under the driver’s side of the dash nearest the door.
- Unlatch the hood and prop it open using the prop rod.
- Locate the air filter box.
- Unclip the 2 metal hinge clips holding the air box shut.
- Open the air box by lifting the top of the box up and forward.
How often should a Mazda CX-5 be serviced?
Every 37,500 Miles
As your Mazda CX-5 approaches and ultimately succeeds 37,500 miles, a visit into a certified service center will help ensure you maintain peak performance.
When should I change my air filter Mazda?
The air filter was designed to stop impurities from entering the engine and provide fresh airflow. At our Mazda service center near Boston, we suggest changing your air filter at least once every 15,000 to 30,000 miles. You can check the air filter in your vehicle yourself.